If you are interested in enrolling in one of our research studies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trans-cranial Direct Current Stimulation Study
Our 8-week pilot Trans-cranial Direct Current Stimulation study has been completed. The purpose of this study was to determine if transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in conjunction with speech therapy would improve sentence production and word retrieval in individuals with chronic post stroke aphasia.
Please contact Shilpa Shamapant at email@example.com if you are interested or if you know someone who is interested in future tDCS studies.
- male or female
- 20-85 years old
- have suffered a left CVA
- demonstrate 50% or greater on the Auditory Verbal Comprehension section of the WAB
- have any other type of neurological condition
- have any other medical conditions, such as seizures or implants
- have suffered a right CVA
- are receiving teletherapy